Friday, April 11, 2008

Advertlets: For Malaysia, Singapore and Asia

From the previous posts that I've written, you should have know by now that blogging can really earn you money. But the questions is, which one can earn more?Which one can more conveniently cash in when reach the draw out amount? Well for foreign blog advertising community, there will always be some hustle when drawing out. So if possible get a local one.

While there are many foreign blog advertising community, there are only a few of them being Truly Asia, or Malaysia. Advertlets is one of them.

Though not the pioneer in Malaysia, “Advertlets.com - Blog Advertising in Asia!” is working hard to stay hand-in-hand or even outperform their competitors in this stiff competition of online advertising. From my experience, what I can say about them is that they have been doing pretty well, and they are my fastest earner in displaying ads online. I really banking on them to get me my earnings.

Their strong point has to be the writing of review. At times they offer blogger to review the advertisers. For example the one you are reading, and previously the mudah.com.my. This created a win-win situation where advertisers get the hype, while blogger can earn more.




See all the bloggers with their Advertlets? You can also be part of these winners too. If you already have a blog, sign up for Advertlets. Display their ads, which is nice looking and feel good, then write a review when they offer. Double income - Review and Displaying Ads. And this only happen at Advertlets.

No comments: